Sunday, January 3, 2010

First House on the Right

My dear, dear reader,

It seems to me that you are lost. This is not a through street. In fact, it is a short one, quite dull - though there is a brilliant pink house up on the left. You will not find what you are looking for here. What you will find are the delightful ramblings of a young person who is actually rather elderly. These ramblings might concern any of the following: History, Literature, Theology, various Teas, Music, Music, Music, and perhaps a dash of politics, like paprika on deviled eggs.

You might like to know that the only reason I created this blog was because I saw a link that said CREATE A BLOG on someone else's blog. It seemed like the natural thing to do, so I did it. I have, like Oedipus, hurled my voice, "far on a dark wind." In this case the dark wind is the internet, which I find a serendipitous comparison.

Future posts will hopefully be more interesting than this one, although that will be for you to judge. I do hope I'll see you again.

Yours,
Mr. Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment